A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Pacific Palisades real estate home sales for the week ending 10/12/2014. For details on last week's real estate sales, click here.
Active Homes for Sale in Pacific Palisades: 71 (up from 68) - prices ranging from $1,375,000 to $19,950,000
- 27 homes for sale $3 million to $10 million - Average cost per foot: $1021
- 11 luxury homes and estates for sale for $10 million or more - Average cost per foot: $1486
Pending Home Sales: 39 (up from 35) - prices ranging from $1,299,000 to $11,900,000
- 12 pending home sales from $2 to $2 million - Average cost per foot: $842
- 5 pending luxury homes sales over $5 million - Average cost per foot: $1428
2 sold listings:
- Average cost per foot/sold listings: $558
- Average days on market/sold listings: 37
1449 Calle del Jonella, Pacific Palisades
In guarded gated Palisades Country Estates, traditional offering incredible opportunities for indoor/outdoor entertaining. with built-in BBQ. all opening through french doors to yard with patios, pool, spa, waterfall & expansive yard. Remodeled kitchen w/Viking appliances, large central island, huge walk-in pantry & wine cellar. 3 car garage, partially converted to a finished gym.
Sales Price: $2,925,000
Days on Market: 47
Cost per foot: $575
1470 Paseo de Oro, Pacific Palisades
Remodeled & upgraded, home is set on a gated private street with wonderful ocean & mountain views. Garage has been converted to bonus room. Enjoy the Summit Club with pool, spa, tennis, fitness, basketball & children's playground. HOA fees are $600/monthly.
Sales Price: $1,690,000
Days on Market: 27
Cost per foot: $531
Subscribe to get your Pacific Palisades real estate sales news emailed to you weekly.