A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Pacific Palisades real estate home sales for the week ending 11/9/2014. For details on past week's sales, click here.
Subscribe to receive this information weekly
Active Homes for Sale in Pacific Palisades: 78 (up from 75 last week) - prices ranging from $1,595,000 to $25,000,000
- 38 homes for sale from $3 to $10 million - Average cost per foot: $984 (↑)
- 12 luxury homes and estates for sale for $10 million or more - Average cost per foot: $1455
Pending Home Sales: 34 (↓) - prices ranging from $1,299,000 to $11,900,000
- 7 pending homes from 3 to $5 million - Average cost per foot: $940
- 4 pending luxury homes sales from for $5 million or more - Average cost per foot: $1531(↑)
2 sold listings (down from 6 last week):
- Average cost per foot on sold listings: $858 (↑)
- Average days on market/sold listings: 70 (↓)
14845 Sunset Blvd., Pacific Palisades
Sales Price: $1,993,667
Days on Market: 41
Cost per foot: $685
5 beds/3 baths, 2910 square feet. Two story Traditional home set back from the street and located in a prime part of Sunset walking distance to the Park and the Village. 2 bedrooms upstairs and 3 bedrooms down. California living at it's best with parks, beaches, restaurants, shopping and award-winning schools all very close by.
746 Swarthmore Ave, Pacific Palisades
Sales Price: $2,075,000
Days on Market: 98
Cost per foot: $1030
3 beds/2 baths on large lot - Mid Century residence last sold in 1987, on a 75 foot frontage lot. Much sought after Palisades Village location; Park, schools, library, banks, shopping, restaurants. Very open to private backyard with canyon views.