A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Pacific Palisades real estate home sales for the week ending 11/30/2014. For details on last week's real estate sales, click here.
Active Homes for Sale in Pacific Palisades: 67 (up from 66 last week) - prices ranging from $995,000 to $25,000,000
- 36 homes for sale from $3 to $10 million - Average cost per foot: $971 (↓)
- 11 luxury homes and estates for sale for $10 million or more - Average cost per foot: $1291 (↑)
Pending Home Sales: 28 (↑) - prices ranging from $1,500,000 to $10,995,000
- 5 pending homes from 3 to $5 million - Average cost per foot: $970 (↓)
- 3 pending luxury homes sales from for $5 million or more - Average cost per foot: $1076 (↑)
2 sold listing (up from 1 last week):
- Average cost per foot on sold listing: $1372 (↑)
- Average days on market/sold listing: 70 (↑)
1064 Amalfi Drive, Pacific Palisades
Sales Price: $6,800,000
Days on Market: 132
Cost per foot: $2076
5 beds/7 baths. Wonderful two story Traditional in absolute pristine condition in coveted Westside location. Great architecture, beautiful gardens, perfect floor plan, ideal indoor/outdoor lifestyle, high ceilings and fine detailing throughout.
16911 Dulce Ynez Lane, Pacific Palisades
Sales Price: $1,262,000
Days on Market: 7
Cost per foot: $667
3 beds/2 baths. A wonderful home ready to update, remodel or re-build on a quiet cul de sac street around the corner from Marquez Elementary School Add a second story and there is a possibility of an ocean view. There are 4 bedrooms (or three and a convertible den) plus 2 baths, an open living/dining space with a large stone fireplace and a private yard. A rare opportunity.