A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Brentwood real estate home sales for the week ending 1/11/2015. For details on last week's real estate sales, click here.
Active Homes for Sale in Brentwood: 44 (up from 40 last week) - prices ranging from $1,199,000 to $18,000,000
- 25 luxury homes for sale ($3 million to $10 million) - average cost per foot: $1058 (↑), average days on market: 94 (↓)
- 4 homes & estates for sale for $10 million or more - average cost per foot: $1070, average days on market: 101 (↓)
Pending Home Sales: 22 (23 last week) - prices ranging from $1,195,000 to $9,995,000, average cost per foot: $971 (↓)
- 10 pending luxury homes ($3 million to $10 million) - average cost per foot: $1208 (↓)
2 sold listings: (same as last week):
- Average cost per foot on sold listings: $1193 (↑)
- Average days on market/sold listings: 51 (↑)
1767 Old Ranch Road, Brentwood
Sales Price: $3,900,000
Days on Market: 36
Cost per foot: $1326
3 beds/3 baths. Sold for $1 million over the asking price. Charming single story, Ranch style home in highly desirable Sullivan Canyon. Lower Old Ranch Road, minutes from the equestrian center, on a private 31,000 square foot lot.
1200 N Tigertail Road, Brentwood
Sales Price: $3,200,000
Days on Market: 66
Cost per foot: $1062
3 beds/3 baths. Just minutes from Sunset and behind a walled gated entry, this private and unassuming Post and Beam architectural surrounds a sparkling infiity pool and has amazing views of canyons, city and the Getty. Dramatic and modern style with warm wood tones keep it cozy and inviting. Living spaces all flow to outdoor spaces including a huge patio. This house has been published in both the LA Times and California interiors and was refurbished by celebrity designer Michael Smith as his personal residence.