A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Brentwood real estate home sales for the week ending 1/4/2015. For details on last week's real estate sales, click here.
Active Homes for Sale in Brentwood: 40 (up from 39 last week) - prices ranging from $1,199,000 to $18,000,000
- 22 luxury homes for sale ($3 million to $10 million) - average cost per foot: $1043 (↑), average days on market: 104 (↑)
- 3 homes & estates for sale for $10 million or more - average cost per foot: $1070, average days on market: 127 (↑)
Pending Home Sales: 23 (down from 24 last week) - prices ranging from $1,195,000 to $9,995,000, average cost per foot: $980 (↑)
- 11 pending luxury homes ($3 million to $10 million) - average cost per foot: $1241 (↑)
2 sold listings: (same as last week):
- Average cost per foot on sold listings: $1139 (↑)
- Average days on market/sold listings: 11 (↓)
962 S Gretna Green Way, Brentwood
Sales Price: $2,000,000
Days on Market: 7
Cost per foot: $1805
2 beds/1 baths. Waiting for developing. Probate sale, sold as a "as is where is" property. Many homes in the immediate neighbor are four times the size. New construction in the immediate area has sold between $800. and $900. a square foot. Close to many restaurants, shopping, Grocery stores and transportation. Just blocks to the Brentwood Country Club.
1122 N Kenter Ave, Brentwood
Sales Price: $1,694,760
Days on Market: 14
Cost per foot: $794
3 beds/3 baths. Outstanding, hard-to-find, unspoiled 60's Contemporary with walls of glass overlooking velvety mountains, mesmerizing canyon & sparkling City lights. Many original design features & architectural lines, with upgrades that are in keeping with & a homage to the Era. Beautifully located in the heart of Brentwood's coveted Crestwood Hills, an area that is home to many 60's architectural specimens & Case Study homes. From the moment you walk in the door, you'll be hypnotized by mountains so close you'll feel you can touch them. An iconic example of Mid-Century lifestyle.