Contact || Phone: (323) 481-7353 || Email: DebbiePisaro@gmail.com
A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Brentwood real estate home sales for the week ending December 6, 2015.
Active Homes for Sale in Brentwood: 77 (up from 76) - prices ranging from $1,260,500 to $55,000,000
- Median price for active homes: $3,89,5000
- Average cost per foot: $1031 (↓)
- Average days on market: 78
- Price Reductions: 26 (↓)
Pending Home Sales: 21 (↓) - prices ranging from $1,900,000 to $10,350,000
- 4 new pending sales (up from 8 last week)
- 8 total pending sales - $3 million or more
2 sold listings (down from 3 last week):
- Average days on market: 44 (↓)
- Average cost per foot: $1143(↓)
- Median price/sold homes: $5,925,000 (last week: $2,750,000 )
2 Sold Listings Last Week in Brentwood
933 Bluegrass Lane, Brentwood
Sales Price: $3,250,000
Days on Market: 1
Cost per foot: $839
Square feet: 3874; 4 Beds/5 Baths.
Special Notes: New modern in Kenter Canyon. Secluded with stunning canyon and distant ocean views. Private courtyard with drought tolerant landscaping along with mature trees.
1649 Mandeville Canyon Road, Brentwood
Sales Price: $8,60,000
Days on Market: 87
Cost per foot: $1452
Square feet: 5924; 5 Beds/7 Baths.
Special Notes: Single-story hacienda with gorgeous light, a private, gated compound in highly-desirable lower Mandeville Canyon, set back from the road amidst luxuriant landscaping on an exceptionally large (over 27,000 sq. ft.), flat lot. An estate of distinction and serenity ideal for both personal retreat and landmark entertaining.