A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Brentwood real estate home sales for the week ending 3/15/2015. For details on last week's real estate sales, click here.
Active Homes for Sale in Brentwood: 67 (up from 63 last week) - prices ranging from $1,199,000 to $18,000,000
- Median price for active homes: $3,900000
- Average cost per foot: $992 (↑); Average days on market: 71 (↓)
- 38 luxury homes for sale ($3 to $10 million) - average cost per foot: $1014 (↑), average days on market: 59 (↓)
- 5 homes & estates for sale for $10 million or more - average cost per foot: $1371 (↓), average days on market: 142 (↑)
Pending Home Sales: 36 - prices ranging from $1,250,000 to $10,250,000; average cost per foot $892 (↑), average days on market: 85 (↓)
- 12 pending homes from 3 to $5 million - average cost per foot: $893 (↑)
- 4 pending luxury home sales from for $5 million or more - cost per foot: $1220 (↑)
2 sold listings:
- Average days on market: 23 (↓)
- Average price per foot: $874 (↑)
201 S Carmelina Ave, Brentwood
Sales Price: $3,500,000
Days on Market: 34
Cost per foot: $905
4 beds/5 baths. Fantastic corner lot location on one of the best streets in Brentwood. Casual indoor/outdoor California living - very dramatic living room with soaring ceilings and fireplace that looks out into a wonderful garden and yard designed by Jay Griffith. Warm family room with fireplace adjacent to the light and bright kitchen. The master bedroom suite looks out into backyard which offers lots of natural light. Located near trendy shops and restaurants.
2410 Pesquera, Brentwood
Sales Price: $2,262,270
Days on Market: 11
Cost per foot: $831
4 beds/4 baths. Comfortable updated single level Brentwood Hills home Large, stylish kitchen/family room, french doors and expansive rooms. Family room seamlessly transitions to outdoor spaces creating the ultimate in California entertaining. Gracious access to generous backyard with BBQ, charming fountain and patio/lawn space. Direct entry to home from finished garage which has loads of covered cabinets for storage. Quiet, flat street close to hiking trails.