A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Brentwood real estate home sales for the week ending 3/22/2015. For details on last week's real estate sales, click here.
Active Homes for Sale in Brentwood: 77 (up from 67 last week) - prices ranging from $1,199,000 to $18,000,000
- Median price for active homes: $3,849,000
- Average cost per foot: $999 (↑); Average days on market: 67 (↓)
- 44 luxury homes for sale ($3 to $10 million) - average cost per foot: $1014 (↑), average days on market: 57 (↓)
- 6 homes & estates for sale for $10 million or more - average cost per foot: $1371 (↓), average days on market: 123 (↓)
Pending Home Sales: 35 - prices ranging from $1,250,000 to $10,250,000; average cost per foot $892, average days on market: 78 (↓)
- 12 pending homes from 3 to $5 million - average cost per foot: $925 (↑)
- 4 pending luxury home sales from for $5 million or more - cost per foot: $1220
1 sold listing;
115 S Gunston Drive, Brentwood
Sales Price: $3,433,391
Days on Market: 275
Cost per foot: $663
5 beds/7 baths. Traditional home with living room and dining room that create an open space perfect for entertaining. Kitchen with breakfast area, Media/game room and family room. Master bedroom with sitting area & fireplace. Additional bedrooms on second level. One bedroom suite on the first level and guest quarters with bath & separate entrance. Private patios, a loggia, pool, spa and lighted paddle tennis court. More than 5,100 feet of living space on a 11,790 sq. foot lot.