A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Brentwood real estate home sales for the week ending 4/26/2015.
Active Homes for Sale in Brentwood: 76(↑) - prices ranging from $1,199,000 to $22,500,000
- Median price for active homes: $3,995,000 (↓)
- Average cost per foot: $1109 (↑); Average days on market: 66 (↑)
- 41 luxury homes for sale ($3 to $10 million) - average cost per foot: $998 (↑), average days on market: 68 (↑)
- 11 homes & estates for sale for $10 million or more - average cost per foot: $1681, average days on market: 72 (↓)
Pending Home Sales: 31 (↑) - prices ranging from $1,333,800 to $8,199,000; average cost per foot $928 (↓), average days on market: 81 (↓)
- 6 pending homes from 3 to $5 million - average cost per foot: $932
- 3 pending luxury home sales from for $5 million or more - cost per foot: $1739
2 sold listings (down from 5 last week):
- Average days on market: 10 (↓)
- Average cost per foot: $938 (↓)
- Median price/sold homes: $5,015,000 (↑)
206 S Saltair, Brentwood
Sales Price: $5,120,000
Days on Market: 13
Cost per foot: $899
5 beds/6 baths. Newly remodeled romantic Santa Barbara Villa. Many incredible features & fine details make it unique, including decorative wood beamed ceilings, & a unique use of woods, granite, travertine & tile throughout. Over 6,100 square feet, approximately 10,000 square foot lot. Private backyard with lush landscaping, pool & spa.
840 N Norman Place, Brentwood
Sales Price: $4,910,000
Days on Market: 7
Cost per foot: $982
5 beds/7 baths. Built in 2015, an East Coast Traditional home with a touch of modern sophistication and traditional elements with an open and extensive floor plan. Upper level has 4 bedroom suites with their own private patios, green belt views, a lavish Master Bedroom. Wired for the latest technology, wall-mounted controls panels for electronics throughout the home.