A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Brentwood real estate home sales for the week ending 5/31/2015.
Active Homes for Sale in Brentwood: 87 (↑) - prices ranging from $1,459,000 to $19,950,000
- Median price for active homes: $3,900,000
- Average cost per foot: $1092 (↑); Average days on market: 65 (↑)
- 46 luxury homes for sale ($3 to $10 million) - average cost per foot: $991 (↓), average days on market: 70 (↑)
- 9 homes & estates for sale for $10 million or more - average cost per foot: $1768 (↑), average days on market: 87 (↑)
Pending Home Sales: 29 (↓) - prices ranging from $1,199,000 to $9,695,000; average cost per foot $1047 (↑), average days on market: 79 (↓)
- 6 pending luxury home sales from for $5 million or more - cost per foot: $1413 (↑), average days on market: 49
5 sold listings (up from 3 last week):
- Average days on market: 89
- Average cost per foot: $1050 (↑)
- Median price/sold homes: $3,150,000 (↑)
565 Moreno Ave, Brentwood
Sales Price: $8,000,000
Days on Market: 98
Cost per foot: $1442
5 beds/7 baths. New England Trad estate on over ½ acre of flat land in the flats of Brentwood. Beautifully scaled with sprawling yard and pool and 4-car covered parking.
1100 Wellesley Ave, Brentwood
Sales Price: $3,510,000
Days on Market: 32
Cost per foot: $891
5 beds/6 baths. A piece of the Hamptons right here in Brentwood. Newly constructed, combining both taste and luxury.
446 N Bowling Green Way, Brentwood
Sales Price: $3,150,000
Days on Market: 9
Cost per foot: $1113
3 beds/4 baths. Development opportunity in prime Brentwood. Approved plans for a 5100+ 4 bed/5 bath home designed by architect Paul McClean.
2287 Mandeville Canyon Rd, Brentwood
Sales Price: $2,450,000
Days on Market: 263
Cost per foot: $704
4 beds/3 baths. Lower Mandeville Canyon situated on a wide lot, and waiting for the right buyer to remodel, add-on, live-in or build a dream home.
11362 Homedale St, Brentwood
Sales Price: $1,635,000
Days on Market: 42
Cost per foot: $794
3 beds/4 baths. Charming 1940's Duplex in Brentwood Glen. The private, recently renovated rear unit has 2 Beds, 2.5 Baths The front unit has 1 Bed + 1 Bath, a huge closet and charming living room with beamed ceilings and a fireplace.