A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Studio City real estate home sales for the week ending 5/31/2015.
Active Homes for Sale in Studio City: 90 (up from 77) - prices ranging from $699,000 to $6,000,000
- Median price: $1,798,000 (↓)
- Average days on market: 40 (↓) ; average cost per foot: $597 (↑)
- 7 luxury homes for sale over $3,000,000; average cost per foot: $910 (↑), average days on market: 63 (↓)
Pending Home Sales: 57 (up from 55) - prices ranging from $450,000 to $3,795,000
- Average cost per foot on pending home sales: $541 (↑)
- Average days on market on pending homes: 55 (↑)
3 Sold Listings (down from 10 last week):
- Median Price: $960,000 (↓)
- Average days on market: 58 (↓)
- Average cost per foot: $709 (↑)
12346 Cantura, Studio City
Sales Price: $2,050,000
Days on Market: 167
Cost per foot: $683
4 beds/4 baths. A new construction home that blends the perfect architectural balance between clean modern lines, warm Farm House presence and the use of sophisticated materials. Located in the coveted Silver Triangle area of Studio City a few blocks from the strip at Ventura. Black bottom pool, separate detached pool house.
4330 Farmdale, Studio City
Sales Price: $960,000
Days on Market: 0
Cost per foot: $705
2 beds/2 baths. Charming 1941 home in Colfax Meadows. Garage has been converted to music studio, with addition of permitted upstairs rec room and 1/2 bath.
12123 Valleyheart Drive, Studio City
Sales Price: $895,000
Days on Market: 7
Cost per foot: $777
2 beds/2 baths. Incredible opportunity to update this existing single family home or build multi-unit condo/townhomes/apartments in prime Studio City and Carpenter School District. Zoned LAR-4.