A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Brentwood real estate home sales for the week ending 5/3/2015.
Active Homes for Sale in Brentwood: 73 (↓) - prices ranging from $1,250,000 to $19,950,000
- Median price for active homes: $3,995,000
- Average cost per foot: $1087 (↓); Average days on market: 62 (↓)
- 43 luxury homes for sale ($3 to $10 million) - average cost per foot: $993 (↓), average days on market: 64 (↓)
- 9 homes & estates for sale for $10 million or more - average cost per foot: $1768 (↑), average days on market: 87 (↑)
Pending Home Sales: 36 (↑) - prices ranging from $1,199,000 to $8,199,000; average cost per foot $946 (↑), average days on market: 93 (↑)
- 7 pending homes from 3 to $5 million - average cost per foot: $923 (↓)
- 5 pending luxury home sales from for $5 million or more - cost per foot: $1380 (↓)
3 sold listings (up from 2 last week):
- Average days on market: 10
- Average cost per foot: $689 (↓)
- Median price/sold homes: $1,925,000 (↓)
1121 S Gretna Green Way, Brentwood
Sales Price: $3,200,000
Days on Market: 7
Cost per foot: $770
5 beds/5 baths. New construction Traditional with high ceilings, natural light and open floor plan, and a well-appointed kitchen which is open to a large family room. Designed with a perfect combination of traditional simplicity and modern class.
700 N Kenter, Brentwood
Sales Price: $1,925,000
Days on Market: 11
Cost per foot: $786
4 beds/3 baths. Prime Brentwood, first time on the market in over 50 years, house is set away from the street & surrounded by greenery. Close to Crestwood Park, the coveted Kenter Canyon Elementary & to city conveniences.
11491 Sunset, Brentwood
Sales Price: $1,712,000
Days on Market: 12
Cost per foot: $517
5 beds/4 baths. Rambling Ranch with the majority of the rooms orienting nicely to the backyard & pool; the public rooms are spacious & open. Private, expansive mainly flat backyard features a pool with deck spaces, patios & plantings. Large driveway area & off-street parking.