A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Brentwood real estate home sales for the week ending 6/7/2015.
Active Homes for Sale in Brentwood: 94 (↑) - prices ranging from $1,459,000 to $19,950,000
- Median price for active homes: $3,646,500 (↓)
- Average cost per foot: $1069 (↓); Average days on market: 64 (↓)
- 46 luxury homes for sale ($3 to $10 million) - average cost per foot: $990 (↓), average days on market: 69 (↓)
- 12 homes & estates for sale for $10 million or more - average cost per foot: $1660 (↓), average days on market: 97(↑)
Pending Home Sales: 26 (↓) - prices ranging from $1,199,000 to $9,695,000
- 4 new pending sales last week
- 10 total pending sales from $3 to $10 millions
2 sold listings (down from 5 last week):
- Average days on market: 42 (↓)
- Average cost per foot: $790 (↓)
- Median price/sold homes: $4,296,725 (↑)
254 N Barrington Ave, Brentwood
Sales Price: $5,825,000
Days on Market: 37
Cost per foot: $1374
5 beds/6 baths. Cape Cod traditional with taste and style. Over a 1/2 acre of lush park-like grounds includes, expansive patio with built in BBQ and dining areas for large or small gatherings pool and spa, guest house and sports court, all overlooking greenery and tree top views.
2453 Mandeville Canyon Road, Brentwood
Sales Price: $2,768,450
Days on Market: 47
Cost per foot: $790
4 beds/4 baths. Country Traditional sits in a serene and private setting up a long driveway off of Mandeville Canyon Road. Peaceful views abound from every window Private drive loops to Arbutus Street with access and ample parking.