A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Brentwood real estate home sales for the week ending January 10, 2016.
Active Homes for Sale in Brentwood: 65 (up from 61) - prices ranging from $1,260,500 to $55,000,000
- Median price for active homes: $3,700,000
- Average cost per foot: $1088 (↑)
- Average days on market: 83 (↓)
- Price Reductions: 21 (↓)
Pending Home Sales: 23 - prices ranging from $1,387,000 to $17,995,000
- 1 new pending sales (down from 6 last week)
- 4 total pending sales - $3 million or more
2 sold listings (down from 4 last week):
- Average days on market: 94 (↑)
- Average cost per foot: $982 (↑)
- Median price/sold homes: $3,416,855 (last week: $2,628,750)
2 Sold Listings Last Week in Brentwood
733 Moreno, Brentwood
Sales Price: $4,985,000
Days on Market: 169
Cost per foot: $991
Square feet: 5032; 6 Beds/7 Baths. Special Notes: Gated Mediterranean home with private backyard located on one of Brentwood's most desirable street on a 9,908 sq/ft lot. Amenities include central vacuum, security cameras and sound system, cat 6 wiring, heated pool/spa, electric car hook-up, & fire pit.
2901 Mandeville Canyon Road, Brentwood
Sales Price: $1,848,711
Days on Market: 18
Cost per foot: $974
Square feet: 1898; 2 Beds/3 Baths. Special Notes: Charming Calif. Ranch style home on over an acre off Mandeville up a private driveway. Beautiful mountains, oaks trees and a flat grassy yard.