A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Studio City real estate home sales for the week ending 1/24/2016.
Active Homes for Sale in Studio City: 74 (up from 69 last week) - prices ranging from $750,000 to $8,500,000
- Median price: $1,882,500 (↑)
- Average days on market: 63 (↓); average cost per foot: $628 (↓)
- 31 homes for sale over $2,000,000 (↑)
- 14 price reductions (down from 17 last week)
Pending Home Sales: 32 (down from 34) - prices ranging from $750,000 to $5,900,000
- 8 new pending sales last week (up from 8 last week)
2 Sold Listings (down from 6 last week):
- Median Price: $1,043,250 (last week: $1,267,250)
- Average days on market: 160 (↑)
- Average cost per foot: $554 (↓)
2 Sold Listings Last Week in Studio City
3861 Reklaw Drive, Studio City
Sales Price: $1,186,500
Days on Market: 96
Cost per foot: $428
Square feet: 2770; 5 Beds/3 Baths. Special Notes: Secluded retreat in the hills of Studio City behind a gate and wall of greenery. A lower level guest apartment has a bedroom, bath, living room, kitchen, and private entrance. Stone paths, a grassy lawn, and mature landscaping. Detached 2 car garage and additional off street parking. near Ventura Blvd shops and restaurants and in Carpenter School District.
3849 Mound View, Studio City
Sales Price: $900,000
Days on Market: 224
Cost per foot: $737
Square feet: 1323; 2 Beds/2 Baths. Special Notes: Charming cosmetic fixer with tons of potential in the Silver Triangle neighborhood of Studio City. Home features hardwood floors, high ceilings and a bonus/rec. room.