A weekly recap and behind the scenes look at what happened in Studio City real estate home sales for the week ending May 22, 2016.
84 active listings on the market in Studio City (up from 79 last week) - prices range from $600,000 to $5,995,000
- Median price: $1,695,000 (same as last week)
- Average days on market: 64 (down from 50); average cost per foot: $620 (up from $582)
- 23 homes for sale over $2,000,000 (same as last week)
- 32 price reductions (33 last week)
Pending Home Sales: 47 (same as last week) - prices ranging from $799,900 to $2,899,000
- 6 new pending sales last week (down from 10 last week)
1 Sold Listing (down from 6 last week)
15 New Listings Last Week in Studio City
1 Sold Listing Last Week in Studio City
11307 Dona Dorothea, Studio City
Sales Price: $1,045,000
Days on Market: 200
Cost per foot: $361
Square feet: 2893; 4 Beds/3 Baths. Special Notes: Fixer-Upper in Studio City Hills/Laurel wood, Large living room with floor to ceiling fireplace plus sunken wet bar. Cent heat & Air. Circular Driveway and corner lot of approx. 10,300 sq.ft. with possible room for pool. Home is dated and needs remodeling, Roof needs replacing. Located on the corner of Laurel Canyon.